Sunday 21 September 2014

Shiro Cosmetics Fun!

Hi!

So after receiving my package from Shiro Cosmetics, I decided to do a full look after playing with a few of the colors.

Featuring lots of collections from Shiro! 

This bronze coppery look is so gorgeous! I love wearing it, especially with a brighter red dress.

I'm obviously not a fashion blogger...
From the side
I used the Sherlock collection to contour and highlight with Think. Its the New Sexy and A Touch of Drama. I also am using the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (the recent one) to add some small highlighting at my cheek bones. 

Eyes Open!
What I'm Wearing:

Face:
  • Too Faced Primed and Poreless
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation in Medium Honey
  • Shiro Cosmetics Sherlock Contour Collection - Three Patch Problem
  • Shiro Cosmetics Sherlock Contour Collection - Think. Its The New Sexy
  • Shiro Cosmetics Sherlock Contour Collection - A Touch of Drama
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (2014) (all of them)
  • NARS Guy Bourdin Palette - the top right blush darker pink and gold , i think it's orgasm or something?
  • Benefit - High Beam
Eyes:
  • Shiro Cosmetics Notebook Collection - Perfect World and Mistrust
  • Shiro Cosmetics Tributes Collection - Girl On Fire
  • Shiro Cosmetics Seven Kingdoms Collection - I Loved A Maid
  • Lorac Pro - Garnet
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
  • Makeup Forever - black pencil liner for waterline
  • Mascara: Covergirl Clump Crusher
Lips:
  • OCC Lip Tar Primer
  • Kat Von D Studded Lipstick - Vampira

Manuela!

No comments:

Post a Comment