Saturday 20 September 2014

Shiro Cosmetics: Sherlock Contouring Set and the Notebook collection

Hi!

So I'm super excited to say that I got the newest Shiro Sherlock contouring set that came out! I placed my order on Monday, and I received it today! I wasn't expecting it until next week at least, so that was a wonderful surprise on my doorstep. 



As you can see, you get five awesome pictures of Benedict Cumberbatch. 
The Sherlock label from the Shiro website. 
The five colors are from lightest (blue gray to darkest) is An East Wind Coming, Think. Its the New Sexy, Three Patch Problem, The Game is On, and A Touch of Drama. 

From Top to Bottom: An East Wind is Coming, Three Patch Problem (blending into my own skin colour), Think. It's the New Sexy, The Game Is On, and A Touch of Drama.
Somehow, Three Patch Problem is the same as my skin! I used it as foundation perfectly fine which was super surprising.

You can use A Touch of Drama as a darker contour, but it allows a subtle darkening to your liking. I love it already.
I also bought the Notebook collection. It is being discontinued after October 1st, so if you like it, make sure to get it. I absolutely love the shimmery satiny quality of my other Shiro eyeshadow cosmetics so I decided to just get the entire collection.

Here they are all laid out in the order that I put them on my arm
From bottom to top:
Detective, Perfect World, Mistrust, Heart Attack, Divine Justice, Shinigami, Task Force, More Sugar, Heaven Nor Hell, Second Kira
I did two looks with the collection!

I didn't get a good picture of this, but this was the golden Perfect World, with all the purples: Heart Attack,, Shinigami, and Task Force. I'm wearing Tonymoly's blue mascara, and Stila's blue eyeliner
And on my other eye! A more neutral look using Detective, Perfect World, Mistrust and Divine Justice. If you have a matte black, I would use that to darken the corners more, but I wanted to use just the Notebook collection. General covergirl black mascara (clump crusher) and Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner. 
I'll try and create some more looks later and get some better pictures and some full looks! I hope you all take advantage of getting the Notebook collection before its discontinued, it's absolutely gorgeous! They will be on sale until October 1st, 2014, so hurry!



http://i.imgur.com/le00Pc5.png

No comments:

Post a Comment